We deliver high quality education and education services to all Western Australians through public schools, residential colleges, Schools of the Air, education regional offices and central services.

If you have a complaint regarding our services or staff, we welcome your feedback. Please consider the options listed below before contacting the relevant area for your complaint.

Staff misconduct complaints

If you would like to make a complaint relating to a staff member’s behaviour or conduct you can contact Standards and Integrity.

Standards and Integrity Directorate

T: 9264 4740

Service delivery complaints

If you have a complaint relating to the delivery of services you should contact the relevant school or education regional office.

Service delivery complaints include but are not limited to issues with:

  • syllabus and curriculum
  • homework provision
  • enrolment
  • student behaviour
  • academic programs
  • extra-curricular activities
  • poor maintenance or lack of facilities or resources

The contact details for schools can be found on Schools Online. This will also indicate what education region they belong to.

Non-government schools

If you have a complaint about a registered non-government school, you should first contact the school directly, or check the school's website or Parent Handbook for information about the school's complaints policy, and follow those procedures.

If you would like further information, you can contact the Principal Consultant, Complaints and Critical Incidents, Non-government School Registration.

T: 9441 1900

Residential college student complaints

Concerns or complaints about residential colleges can be made by phone, email or by the online complaints form.

T: 1800 011 114