Choose teaching in a public school
We provide high quality education for children and young people throughout Western Australia, helping them reach their full potential.
As a teacher, you can make a difference in the lives of children and young people in Western Australia. Choosing public school gives you the opportunity to:
- make a difference in the lives of your students and their community
- ensure every child receives an education regardless of their background and location
- shape the future and inspire a passion for learning in children and young people
- see the impact you have in a job where every day is different.
- ongoing professional learning and career development opportunities
- exciting career paths both through promotion to school leadership positions, such as principals and deputy principals, and by achieving recognition as outstanding classroom practitioners, such as Level 3 Classroom Teachers
- salaries among the highest in Australia with additional financial incentives for teaching in many rural and regional locations and all remote schools
Find out why Sean is dedicated to helping his students succeed and find their place in the world.