- major new school for growing northern corridor.
- the first stage, worth $48.4 million, was completed by late 2019
- opened to Year 7 students in 2020.
- Kitchener Park, Subiaco
- Stage 1 opened for 250 Year 7 students in 2020
- Stage 2 expanding to accommodate 2000 Year 7 to 12 students by 2025
- offers a Gifted and Talented academic program with the first intake of 32 Year 7 selective students in 2020
- easily accessible by public transport
- situated in an area of high projected population growth
- eases enrolment pressure on Churchlands Senior High School, Shenton College and Mount Lawley Senior High School.
- major new school for growing southern corridor
- opened in 2020 catering for Year 7 students
- Stage 2 opening in 2023
- specialist facilities including science and food laboratories
- specialist sporting facilities including fitness centre, football oval, hockey/soccer field and hard courts.
This school is designed, built, financed and maintained under a State Government Public Private Partnership.
Piara Waters Secondary College (planning name)
- Stage 1 will include an administration building, student services area, library, general learning areas, food and technology classrooms, hard courts and an oval
- Facilities will accommodate 750 students and 50 education support students
- Stage 1 will also include a specialist education support centre, in addition to specialist education support classrooms throughout the school, for students with special education needs
- An education support centre will consist of four classrooms, independent skills room, sensory room, therapy room and multipurpose learning areas
- Stage 1 will open for Year 7 students at the start of the 2023 school year.