Because of our outstanding teachers, principals and school support staff, students in Western Australia are provided with a high quality education – whatever their ability, wherever they live, whatever their background.
Coming from different backgrounds themselves, our staff bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to schools and classrooms. They are leaders in educational innovation and reform. Because they see the potential in every child, their priority is to enrich student learning and inspire students to achieve to the best of their ability.
Through the WA Education Awards, we thank our teachers, principals and support staff for their role in making a difference in the lives of students in Western Australia.
Individual staff who are the subject of nominations and schools that apply have the opportunity to:
- reflect on their achievements
- be measured against best practice criteria.
All finalists and winners:
- hold the honour of being recognised by colleagues and communities
- help promote the achievements and successes of their students and school communities
- represent the very best in public education in Western Australia
- undertake professional learning in areas of their choice
- establish relationships with education, community and business leaders.
We encourage you to acknowledge the hard work, commitment and passion by nominating an individual or your school for an award.
Nominations are now open - begin your nomination today!
You may be interested in
Inspiring teachers, outstanding principals, excellent support staff and successful schools can be recognised through the WA Education Awards.
The WA Education Awards recognises inspiring teachers, outstanding principals, excellent support staff and successful schools.