School data and performance
We are responsible for collection and reporting of statistical information relating to schools, students and staff throughout the Western Australian education system.
Schools Online provides information about individual public schools.
You can also access:
- summary National Assessment Program – Literacy and Numeracy (NAPLAN) results for Western Australian public school students
- summary student enrolment figures for Western Australian public and non-government schools
- downloadable statistical reports showing the address and other details of all current Western Australian schools, regional education offices and other Department educational facilities
- lists of proposed new schools and historical changes to schools
- information about school and student performance data, annual school reports, the School Improvement and Accountability Framework and school reporting requirements
- information about the On-entry Assessment Program
- information about the student censuses we conduct in February and August each year across all Western Australian public and non-government schools
- advice on how schools can update their contact details with the Department
- information about the Student Enrolment - Additional Details form used to collect information about students’ background details.