The WA Education Awards recognise inspiring teachers, outstanding principals, excellent support staff and successful schools.
Nominations for the WA Education Awards 2018 are now open and will close on Friday 29 June 2018.
You can nominate in any of the 11 categories below:
- WA Premier's Primary Teacher of the Year
- WA Premier's Secondary Teacher of the Year
- WA Premier's Excellence in Aboriginal Education Award
- WA Primary Principal of the Year
- WA Secondary Principal of the Year
- WA Beginning Teacher of the Year
- WA Education Assistant of the Year
- WA Aboriginal and Islander Education Officer of the Year
- WA School Services Staff Member of the Year
- WA Primary School of the Year
- WA Secondary School of the Year
Nominations for staff awards can be prepared by anyone employed by the Department of Education, as well as chairs of school boards/councils and presidents of parents and citizens’ associations.
Parents and students are not eligible to submit a nomination.
It is not possible for a staff member to submit a self-nomination.