Aboriginal School-Based Training program
Western Australian schools with Aboriginal students in Years 10 to 12 can apply to deliver the Aboriginal School-Based Training (ASBT) program.
The ASBT program:
- is available to public and non-government schools in metropolitan and regional areas
- includes an institutional-based training pathway for Year 10, 11 and 12 students
- consists of Certificate I and II level qualifications.
Students in the program receive support to:
- develop skills not yet achieved through general education
- develop work readiness and transition to employment
- complete a qualification that may count towards their Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE).
The Department of Training and Workforce Development funds this program.
Applications for the Aboriginal School Based Training program have closed.
Your sector representative will contact you with the outcome of your application.