Fun swimming lessons for children aged five to 17 years of age in both the October and January school holidays.
VacSwim has helped children across Western Australia to stay safe and confident in the water for more than 100 years. We offer:
- vital swimming and water safety skills
- lessons for beginner, intermediate and advanced swimmers
- a variety of programs ranging from 5 to 9 days
- opportunities to progress through stages 1 to 16 and obtain Bronze Medallion
- lessons at more than 180 pool and beach locations throughout Western Australia
- friendly, qualified swimming staff.
For the upcoming 2023 and 2024 season dates, check out VacSwim programs and locations.
VacSwim programs and locations
Choose from more than 180 VacSwim locations across Western Australia.
Swimming stages and awards
Our programs are based on teaching 16 stages of competence in pool or calm water environments.