Fun swimming lessons for children aged five to 17 years of age in both the October and January school holidays.
Enrolments for VacSwim in October and January are now open!
Take the plunge! Find a program near you and enrol now.
VacSwim has helped children across Western Australia to stay safe and confident in the water for over 100 years. We offer:
- vital swimming and water safety skills
- lessons for beginner, intermediate and advanced swimmers
- a variety of programs ranging from five to ten days
- opportunities to progress through stages 1-16 and obtain Bronze Medallion
- lessons at over 180 pool and beach locations throughout Western Australia
- friendly, qualified swimming staff.
Programs will operate in line with current health advice. Physical distancing and good hygiene practices will be in place.
Information in your language
Find out more about our VacSwim programs in our translated factsheet.
- Chinese (Simplified)
Postal enrolment form
Enrol using a manual form in your language. Post or email the form to us.
Enrol in VacSwim
Swimming stages and awards
Our programs are based on teaching 16 stages of competence in pool or calm water environments.