We offer a range of career opportunities in Agricultural Education through our programs located in specialised colleges and schools across Western Australia.
We are leading providers of agriculture and related trades training and education including cropping, livestock, horticulture, viticulture, equine, aquaculture, building and construction, metals and engineering, furnishing and automotive. We offer a range of career opportunities including:
• Farm Coordinators, Supervisors and Managers
• Agricultural Technical Officers (livestock, dairy, cropping, horticulture and more)
• Residential Hostel Managers
• Residential Supervisors
• Chefs, Cooks, Kitchenhands and other domestic staff
• Vocational Trainers and Assessors (automotive, metal and trade instruction)
• Secondary Teachers
We provide on-the-job training and ongoing professional learning to our staff. People with industry experience are highly regarded and encouraged to apply.