- major new school for growing northern corridor
- the first stage, worth $48.4 million, will be completed by late 2019
- will open to Year 7 students in 2020.
- major new school for growing southern corridor
- opening in 2020 catering for Year 7 students
- stage two opening in 2023
- specialist facilities including science and food laboratories
- specialist sporting facilities including fitness centre, football oval, hockey/soccer field and hard courts
This school will be designed, built, financed and maintained under a State Government Public Private Partnership.
- Kitchener Park, Subiaco
- opening for 250 Year 7 students in 2020
- expanding to accommodate 2000 Year 7 to 12 students by 2025
- offering a Gifted and Talented academic program with the first intake of 32 selective students in Year 7 in 2020
- easily accessible by public transport
- situated in an area of high projected population growth
- eases enrolment pressure on Churchlands Senior High School, Shenton College and Mount Lawley Senior High School
Piara Waters Secondary College (planning name)
- Stage one of the new school will include an administration building, student services area, library, general learning areas, food and technology classrooms, hard courts and an oval.
- The facilities will accommodate 750 students and 50 education support students.
- The first stage will also include a specialist education support centre, in addition to specialist education support classrooms throughout the school, for students with special education needs.
- The education support centre will consist of four classrooms, independent skills room, sensory room, therapy room and multipurpose learning areas.
- Stage one will open for Year 7 students at the start of the 2023 school year.