KindiLink is a play-and-learn initiative for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children who are not old enough to enrol in school.
KindiLink is provided in 38 public schools. Children attend with a parent/carer for six hours a week. KindiLink offers high quality play-and-learn sessions for children and their parent/carer at the participating schools, at no cost to families. Families are supported by a teacher and assistant to be actively involved in the activities with their children.
Children and families from outside a KindiLink school’s catchment area are welcome to participate in KindiLink. Where room also exists, and with support from attending families and the local community, non-Aboriginal children and parent/carers may be invited to participate.
Families can sign up for KindiLink at their local KindiLink school anytime in the year.
|North Metropolitan|| |
|South Metropolitan|| |
- Broome North Primary School
- Derby District High School
- Djugerari Remote Community School
- East Kimberley College
- Halls Creek District High School
- Jungdranung Remote Community School
- La Grange Remote Community School
- Looma Remote Community School
- Roebuck Primary School
- Wananami Remote Community School
- Wangkatjungka Remote Community School
- Wyndham District High School
- Warlawurru Community School (CEWA)
Universal Access to Kindergarten
A year of part-time (15 hours a week) Kindergarten is available at your local public school or Community Kindergarten. Sessions may be half day or full day depending on the school. Find your local public school.