Additional learning programs
Our schools offer a variety of programs to suit children and young people’s needs and future aspirations.
Choosing a school is a really important decision involving many factors including the needs and aspirations of your children, and the learning style and programs offered at the school.
Public schools offer additional learning programs to foster your child's aspirations and extend their knowledge and growth, including:
- programs for children who are academically gifted
- programs for those with special learning needs
- programs for those with a flair for the arts or a passion for sports
- programs for children with a passion for music to learn an instrument
- programs for those students living in vulnerable communities like the Follow the Dream program.
We also offer a range of swimming programs, both in-term and during school holidays, to ensure all children in Western Australia can swim safely and confidently.
Xuất bản thông tin
Gifted and Talented
Secondary Selective Entrance Programs extend and accelerate learning and let creative talents flourish.
Approved Specialist Programs
Sports, arts, academic and applied programs give children real-world skills and a head start in reaching their career goals.
Give your child the opportunity to be part of a unique instrumental music program only available in Western Australian public schools.