Broome Residential College


Broome Residential College. Keeping Kimberley kids in the Kimberley

Happy student jumping for joy in front of a beautiful Broome sunsetYour child can stay connected to Country while they attend secondary school. They will receive an outstanding education at Broome Senior High School or St Mary's College and are supported by caring and dedicated staff at the residential college while they are away from home.

Get in touch with us by phone at 9194 7550.

For information about supervision and recreation refer to the Broome Residential College brochure.

Check out boarding life at Broome Residential College's facebook page.

Take a virtual tour

Take a virtual tour

Discover Broome Residential College by taking a virtual tour. Fly through the college and navigate 360-degree images of our facilities.

Explore now


Watch these videos to find out about life as a boarding student in Broome.