Celebrating the outstanding achievements of exceptional schools and school staff
Awards for schools and staff
Individual staff who are the subject of nominations and schools that apply have the opportunity to:
- reflect on their achievements
- be measured against best practice criteria
- attend the WA Education Awards presentation event.
All finalists and winners:
- hold the honour of being recognised by colleagues and communities
- help promote the achievements and successes of their students and school communities
- represent the very best in public education in Western Australia
- undertake professional learning in areas of their choice
- establish relationships with education, community and business leaders.
Information about the WA Education Awards 2017 will be available in May.