The first-ever WA Schools Public Private Partnership will see eight public schools designed, built, financed and maintained by project company EduWest.
- Carnaby Rise Primary School, opened 2017
- Baldivis Gardens Primary School, opened 2017
- Alkimos Beach Primary School, opened 2017
- Woodland Grove Primary School, opened 2017.
- Aveley Secondary College, stages one and two
- Lakelands (Mandurah) Secondary School (planning name), stages one and two
- Hammond Park (planning name), stages one and two
- Harrisdale Senior High School, stage one facilities management only and stage two building.
While the partnership is a very different way of delivering education facilities in this State, some fundamental things do not change.
Students’ education at the schools remains the responsibility of the State Government through the Department of Education, and principals, teachers and support staff are employed by the Department of Education as they are in all public schools.