Children with exceptional academic ability will have the opportunity to engage in a learning environment that is intellectually stimulating and rigorous.
Offered at fourteen public secondary metropolitan schools, two regional schools and online, children foster advanced analytical, critical and creative thinking skills. They follow a program that matches individual learning needs and accelerates learning by extending their skills with advanced and in-depth study.
A key feature of these programs is the extension and extracurricular activities where children can be involved in international, national and state competitions, leadership programs, community service, university extension programs and study tours.
Selection into these programs is based on the results of the Academic Selective Entrance Test (ASET).
As the program varies from school to school, please visit the school’s website or contact the school for more details.
- Albany Senior High School (opens to Year 7 students in 2022)
- Alkimos College (opens to Year 7 students in 2022)
- Bob Hawke College
- Bunbury Senior High School
- Carine Senior High School
- Comet Bay College
- Duncraig Senior High School
- Ellenbrook Secondary College (opens to Year 7 students in 2021)
- Fremantle College
- Governor Stirling Senior High School
- Harrisdale Senior High School (opens to Year 7 students in 2021)
- Kelmscott Senior High School
- Melville Senior High School
- Perth Modern School (fully selective school)
- Shenton College
- Willetton Senior High School
Online program available for regional students who live outside the Bunbury or Albany region (Year 7 students in 2022).