- [Director] Scene four take one. Scene six take one.
Scene Imogen take one.
- [Imogen] I wanted to come up here to teach, but I also wanted all the opportunities and adventures that come with working regionally.
My name is Imogen Williams and I teach at Hedland Senior High School.
I love camping and fishing and hiking.
There's a world of opportunity to do stuff that you could never do in Perth.
- [Carl] Most towns and communities are really inviting for you to go there because they look after you.
Most of the time those people are in the same boat as you.
My name is Carl Salmon and I'm a Health and Education teacher at Kalgoorlie-Boulder Community High.
A lot of us are graduates or younger teachers that are needing that experience and then building it together there's that support and there's no questions asked with it so I feel like there's just that big benefit of building your repertoire and your skill set in the way you go about things so then you can become a better teacher yourself.
- [Danielle] Well I never really imagined I'd go country.
My name's Danielle I work at Kambalda West District High School.
I'd just graduated and I just thought yeah why not.
It was the best thing I ever did.
- [Carl] I've been out here for two years now, so into the second stint of which I thought was one but I've stayed on which was a surprise but a good thing at the same time.
- [Imogen] If you want to get experience, if you want to have a great time while doing that and if you want the best friends you have ever met in your life, then working regionally is by far the best thing I've ever done so I would highly recommend it to anyone that's graduating.